Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pictures are an instant SMILE

     Thank you for all your prayers!!!! I slept great last night : P  After sleeping so great I woke up to an alarm that had been going off for 45 minutes.  So getting to work with a minute to spare was not how I wanted my day to start.  My meeting at 10:00 this morning  went to well it made up for the horrible morning I had before hand!  That doesn't happen very often. With my day starting to get better I found myself daydreaming about my nieces and nephews and how they all have grown so fast.  Looking at the picture above of Ethan makes me smile inside thinking of his cute little curls.  Speaking if nieces my niece Kaylye is texting me as we speak.  Since when is texting your aunt cool?  I guess I am that aunt everyone wants!!  I spoil them all because I don't have any kids yet.  FUN FUN  My advise today to everyone: Look as some old pics of cute little babies or someone you love and they will instantly make you smile from ear to ear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment