Sunday, January 16, 2011

Home is Where the Love Is

After getting a call that we don't have to work tomorrow I was enlightened with happiness!!  So I went out
on a limb and let two of my nephews and two of my nieces come and spend the night.  And boy is this birth control.  Birth control for more than one kid that is.  But seeing their little faces light up and laugh is awesome.  Makes me feel all warm inside.  I have a million things running threw my head but I put them all on hold to let the kids have a great time with their Aunt Lindye and Uncle Buddy.  My little brother is going back to Georgia on Tuesday and that makes me sad but he is protecting the United States of America so I think I will be ok.  My second semester of college starts on Tuesday as well so my day will be fully packed and stressful.  This blog is short and sweet and to the point.  Having the kids over definitely makes the statement ♥ Home is Where the Love Is ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment