Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For Hillary & Carla

        So after spending a great night with my coupled friends last Friday I was informed that I needed to start a blog.  I am not great spelling and I am horrible with grammar, so if that offends or annoys you please stop reading now! : ) I have been married for almost a year to the love of my life Buddy.  I could not ask for better.  I have not had the best of luck in my 26 years on this lovely earth but I try make the best of every situation.  I am a better person now by learning from my bad choices.  I miss my dad who I lost 11 years ago and my grandmother who I lost 2 years ago everyday and I keep their smiling faces on my mind constantly.  I have three babies.  A 6 month old Doberman Pincher (Oz) a 6 year old Mini Chihuahua (Daisye)  and a 1 year old  Bangle cat (Carlye).  I am in college on my way to becoming a surgical tech.  I can't wait to walk across that stage!!!  This is me in a nutshell.  There will be more to come in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment