Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Step in the Right Direction

                       My week has been so busy and it is just Wednesday!  I can honestly say that I can't wait until Friday.  I am taking my little basketball team consisting of 3-4 year olds to Mr. Gatti's for our last practice.  Their little faces brighten up my day.  I am a little sad that the last game is Saturday, but a little happy that it opens up my schedule not only on Fridays but also Saturdays.  All the extra time I can get right now for house work the better.  Not to mention sleep.  I am lacking in that department.  The more the better!!! 
          Health Science is a class I have to take this semester as well as a Computer class.  It already is kicking my tail and it is only the second week of the semester! AHHHHH!  I am working twice as hard this semester, but I guess that is why it is called college.  I know it is well worth it but I hope it all pays off the way I want. 
       Buddy and I are starting our 6 week Herbalife diet competition tomorrow and I am so excited that we are doing this together!!!  The 1st place winner gets $200 and a Ipad.  2nd place gets $200 and a flat screen TV.  So we are going to bust out in exercise moves everywhere we go so be on the look out.  (BUST A MOVE!)  Getting healthy is something that has been on the bottom of our list but we are not getting any younger so its now or never.  Wish us luck and if you see me trying to cheat PLEASE remind me that I need to loose weight (and need an Ipad)! LOL Putting down the chocolate is going to be tuff for me.  But just like college its a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment