Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Take them and Hold them Tight

   Yesterday my day was awesome I was so excited to go to class last night only to find there was only 3 people that showed up including me!!!  Meaning I might not have a class after all.  BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bad experience but I am ok with that, it is just another memory that goes in my upstairs filling cabinet.  After a fabulous night of sleep I am in a great mood and ready for my long day of work and another class tonight.  The ladies here at work always seem to keep me smiling by reminiscing about old times and the great memories we share.  Memories are a cherished item I hold dear to my heart.  Sometimes memories are all you have left of someone or something.  So take them and hold them tight.  You never know when you might need to pull one out to make someones day or even just remember the love from someones arms :P 

1 comment: