Saturday, October 20, 2012

SAYING HELLO ONCE AGAIN

   I have not blogged in so long it is not even funny!  So here is the last 9 months in a nutshell!  Buddy and I no longer have Josh.  The adoption fell threw with 2 months remaining :(  We were very hurt but have moved on with our lives.  We are not not trying to have kids in hopes that something will happen.  So keep your fingers crossed.  I graduated from college and got a job here at one of the local hospitals as a surgical tech on the heart team.  I loved being a on the heart team but I love my husband more.  I was on call every other day and every other weekend so I had little time with Buddy, my dogs, my family and my friends.  I had a job offer to go back and work at Halftime Sports as the manager of the graphics department.  Buddy and I talked and talked and prayed and prayed and then talked and prayed some more and came up with the decision that going back to Halftime Sports was better for us, me and the entire family!  It has been awesome and I love being back!  Buddy and I are also looking for a house to buy mid February of next year so were saving saving saving to get the house we absolutely love.  So in the past 9 months we have lost our son, I graduated from college, got a job on a Heart Team, went to another job and we are saving for a home to call our own!  Funny how I went from being so busy I couldn't see straight to having so much time on my hands that it is driving me crazy!!!  So I made a list of things I am going to start doing to keep me sane! They are:  Blogging more, Exercising more, Cleaning and doing more yard work.  That should keep me pretty busy. :p

So here is my blog to say
HELLO ONCE AGAIN & UNTIL NEXT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment